On 10-Jun-02, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Jason:
>> weird ... my last 3 messages just got posted in reverse order of
>> sending??

> You're lucky!

> My last post hasn't appeared after 48 hours. Not on the archive
> either, Sunanda.

If it does arrive, check its header to see if you can spot where it
was held up.

I'd thought this problem had gone away, but I guess it hasn't.  A week
or so ago I subscribed to the list with a second email address to see
if posts would ever arrive at different times.  They never did
though, so I discontinued the experiment after a few days.  (For
obvious reasons:)  But while I was doing this there weren't any
complaints about slowness, so it may have just been chance.  Won't be
trying it again though...

--
Carl Read