Hi rebollers

Here are some news from my new life with linux and rebol.

Good news :
- I like doing mysql with DocKimbel mysql-protocol.
- It's ok with CGI too.

Bad news:
- Oh My God, Rebol is so slow with linux. Especially the Desktop Editor, it
is almost U-N-U-S-A-B-L-E ! I have to go back to Windows 98 to edit my
script.

How come that on the same machine (I have a dual boot) the editor is so slow
under linux ?
Was all the "linux is a full-32-bytes system and so on ..." only bullshit?

Patrick

PS: I am using Mandrake 8.2 with minimal X-Windows (no KDE, no Gnome) on a
dual boot linux/98 Pentium 200 with 64 Mo RAM).