Hi,

        So Maarten, does it in fact use 8002?  Here are my results running on the
same linux box that is wide open, you couldn't have it wider...

>> do get-rugby-service http://127.0.0.1:8002
connecting to: 127.0.0.1
** Access Error: Cannot connect to 127.0.0.1
** Where: open-proto
** Near: open/no-wait/direct dest
write-msg msg dest
>> do get-rugby-service http://127.0.0.1:8001
connecting to: 127.0.0.1
** Access Error: Network timeout
** Where: continue-post
** Near: open/no-wait/direct dest
write-msg msg dest

So what is happening?  The response on 8002 is instant, and as you can tell
8001 takes a while to time out.

Thanks!!
Ammon

A short time ago, Maarten Koopmans, sent an email stating: