Thanks for the report, Cyphre!

Yes, I think the problem you are experiencing is due to incompatibility
between Win95 and WinNT kernels.  As you probably know, these are the two
basic kernels all versions of Windows are built on.

However, it should be possible to have the correct functions for each
kernel and only call the appropriate one depending on which OS you are
running.  It may take a little extra work, but it shouldn't be *too* hard. :-)

-Bo