Hello Carl,

>> particular platform, and you want it now, you will have to pay for
>> it, because there are other ppl paying for other things to be done.
> So, what's it cost to have RT port REBOL or View to a platform?  Maybe
> users without could have a whip-round.

Just a reprise of my old woe: /View on Pocket PC ...
How many of REBOLers would appreciate that this extremely small
footprint development system appears on PPC?
Althugh /Core is running on PPC but what is it good for... ? ;-)
Having a GUI builder on this platform would march REBOL into mobile
computing. P2P and Internet goes day by day even more mobile - if
REBOL would catch wave and get ported (even its non-free IOS) to WinCE
a bunch of low-resource, homogenous internet applications would be
available.

--
Best regards,
 Geza                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]