From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf
Of Petr Krenzelok
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 1:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [REBOL] Re: More view questions...

but if I understand you correctly, you are interested in all possible
facets for certain styles. There may be some old doc explaining it a
bit. Also - try to download %browse-system.r
(http://www.rebol.cheorg/script/browse-system.html ) script (or even
%ana-monitor.r?) and lurk a bit in system structure. It could help you a

bit understand, how Rebol is organised ...

-pekr-