Francesco De Napoli wrote:

>Hello Francesco
>
>On 28-Ago-02, Francesco De Napoli wrote:
>

>>-- Binary/unsupported file stripped by Listar --
>>-- Type: application/x-zip
>>-- File: locale.zip
>>

>Sorry! I don't that attachment are not allowed.
>
>If you want ge<t it:
>

>http://members.xoom.it/amigazette/rebol/locale.zip
>

>Regards

So, I think it works well enough. most of functions does not to be
exposed to global-context. Exposing load-locale using 'set could be
enough imo ...

One thing to think about is placement, path problem. Is there any way of
how to know, what path app.r resides on? I mean - if I will start app.r
from remote dir, I want somehow to look for catalogues on the same path.
The aim is to remove requirement to pass full path to app.r file .... I
am not sure I am clear on my intention, but hope you will understand :-)

-pekr-