    File:        %index.r
    Author:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Date:        2002-09-08
    Metadata:    [
        %rebsites.net/dublincoreengine.r [
            title "some title"
            creator "K. Watson"
            subject "Rebsite, indexing"
            description "Rebsite index with MetaData in block header"
            publisher "K. Watson & Friends Inc."
            contributor "J. Smith"
            contributor "Hay Uthere"
            date/created 2002-09-04
            date/modified 2002-09-08
            type "Software"
            identifier http://wherethislives.com
            language "en-US"
            rights "K. Watson & Friends Inc."
        ]
        %anotherrebsite.org/generickeyvalueengine.r [
            'somekey 5
            'someotherkey "a text value"
            'anotherkey [ block values ]
            'andonemore 'key