Hi Jason,

<< What else is planned? >>

I'm working on a project for a client that will very likely use Encap, but
I'm limited as to the details I can give about it at this point. The initial
target is the construction industry, but that is not the only applicable
market.

REBOL is seen as a strategic advantage. Another key advantage is that the
same code runs under View and IOS. This gives you an opportunity to provide
a "standalone" version and a collaborative version (assuming that makes
sense for the product of course) for almost no extra cost. The main
difference is how you might take advantage of IOS's capabilities for
synchronization and such.

Of course, like most people here, I also have lots of ideas and "fun"
projects that may turn into something someday. :)

--Gregg