Gabriele wrote:
> Mmm...  I  think,  I  should  add  an 'EXPLAIN keyword to the new, slowly
upcoming,  layout-pdf  that  explains  what a piece of the layout means.
What do you think?

I wouldn't. Instead why not a function called 'help-layout-pdf ? That way
it's like Rebol's 'help function. Also, it might be better to call the
dialect 'PDF instead, so making the help function's name: 'help-PDF. Then it
could be used something like:
        help-PDF square    ; or some other PDF dialect keyword.

Unfortunately, this approach doesn't help much with those dialects that
don't have keywords. For example, my ML, CSS, Fixed, eText & Build-Tag
dialects. :( Instead, there'll just have to be loads of examples to learn
from.

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169 http://valley.150m.com/
-><-