Hi Brice,

<< Trying to catch up, I wonder if you let me what's happened to RIDE? >>

I think Ammon must be terribly busy lately. He hasn't been around much here
or on IOS. I haven't heard anything on RIDE in a while, but maybe he'll jump
in here and give us an update.

<< Can we have a chance to use it? Will it be an open source or licensed
product? >>

I believe his plan was to make it a licensed product, maybe even setting up
an IOS based version, though he'd be the one to ask for sure. I just had
some things that might be used as part of it (ObjectBrowser, REBOLSense,
etc.).

--Gregg