Hi Andrew

--- Andrew Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can you put it on a Wiki somewhere?

Maybe. The first order of business is to do a good job
answering the questions. We'll keep the data in a
REBOL readable format so that we have lots of options.

> That way it will become better edited and
> rewritten almost automatically, as people use it

Um... ideally that's what happens  ;^). Hopefully
we'll get a chance to see. For now, a basic, well
written, well-organized FAQ is the goal.

Thanks