Hi Andrew, Maxim, and others,

I admit I was just too lazy to write two emails, and too much in a hurry
to translate the part that was mostly meant for Mr. Kalka ...

I was just telling him that he shouldn't be too surprised getting english
mail from an english language mailing list, and how to get off again. And
as noone able to understand english would ever want to leave this list, I
figured it wouldn't be too interesting for the lot of you ;-)

Kind regards,

Ingo