> Andrew Martin wrote:
>
> >It occurred to me as I was writing Rebol code, that it's possible to
> >re-use these characters [], () & {}, in useful ways. I've
> noticed that
> >when I'm writing block!, paren! & string values, I leave white space
> >before and after the [], () & {} characters. It would be
> nice to have:

> >== ["a" "b" "c"]

> >== "b"

more liquely [EMAIL PROTECTED], X#2, X>2, X\2, X.2, X|2, X,2

one would equate to

>> at X 2

["b" "c"]

another to

>> at head X 2

this breaks no current rules (it might collide with mail datatype though?) and is a
logical complement for the X/2 which we all use.  If a specific datatype does not
usually return a block (like a tuple), then it would have to do so.

print ["my 0.02" (locale/currency)]

-MAx