Gregg Irwin wrote:

>Hi Petr,
>
>PK> I think it is possible, but I would not use such solution.
>
>I actually think it would be great to have a free REBOL dBase module,
>and I don't think it would be that hard (especially since François and
>Gabriele have given us starting points). Yes, there are some
>variations to account for, but handling 95% of the cases shouldn't be
>too much.

well, it always starts the easy way and complicates later. All I wanted
to say is - that any such stuff without support for indexing, updating
databases, sharing/locking, is not practically of much use. And once you
decide to reimplement CA-Clipper of FoxPro in Rebol not even having
open/skip working, let me know, it will be at least interesting to
watch  :-)

Just kidding - not trying to distract from any such activity ...

cheers,
-pekr-