Hello.

        Sometime ago there was a discussion on the list about how to proper
clone data that arrives through a TCP connection to another TCP
connection in the way the program could work as a TCP proxy. I searched
the list archives but could not find it in teh Rebol or Escribe
archives. Could someone please either forward the email that has the
final version of that code or at least point me to the right way to do
it? Thanks!

-Bruno