Could somebody just clarify Rebol licensing for me.

My understanding is that Rebol/Core is free (as in
beer).  I can use it for whatever I like, commercial
or not.  Is this correct?

Rebol/View, on the other hand, is free for
non-commercial use.  What exactly is commercial use.
Does this mean software for sale, or any use in a
commercial environment.

To give a concrete example.

Say I want to create a bug tracking databsae for
internal use by myself and the other members of my
team.

If i just use Rebol/Core as a CGI server, with the UI
made up of html forms only then that is no problem.
Could I then sell my database for profit without
paying royalties?

If I then replace the browser with a Rebol/View front
end, what now?

Can I continue to use the bug database internally, but
I cannot sell it without purchasing the SDK?