Hi Norman,

> Intresting idea, though I dont see the full potential in it YET, are
> you trying to replace an existing tool/protocol?

We are making ane existing tool (Stunnel) more user friendly for end
users. This will e.g. make working at home much easier.

That has the side effect that there will be a nice install toolkit.

> Makeing something opensource does not garanty
> the use of it or the exploit of it.
> Im just wondering why you make it opensource...

I agree. But for my audience (as a Research Network) ir makes things
much easier if it is open source.

Just be patient...

--Maarten