On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 18:01:44 -0200 (BRST), Bruno G. Albuquerque
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> BTW, the reason I am doing this HTTP proxy is because I need NTLM
> authentication. I already have all the NTLM stuff working (including DES
> encryption by loading the OpenSSL library and using it) under Rebol and I
> am now doing the proxy itself.

Hi, NTLM authentification? That's very interesting. I once had a Python
script that worked the same way as a localhost proxy to give
non-NTLM-aware applications access to it. IIRC the Python solution didn't
required OpenSSL, it was all done in Python. One other thing comes to
mind: Do you know http://www.htthost.com ? Robert