Andrew J Martin
Attendance Officer
Speaking in tongues and performing miracles.
Colenso High School
Arnold Street, Napier.
Tel: 64-6-8310180 ext 826
Fax: 64-6-8336759
http://colenso.net/scripts/Wiki.r?AJM
http://www.colenso.school.nz/

DISCLAIMER: Colenso High School and its Board of Trustees is not responsible (or
legally
liable) for materials distributed to or acquired from user e-mail accounts. You can
report any
misuse of an e-mail account to our ICT Manager and the complaint will be investigated.
(Misuse can come in many forms, but can be viewed as any material sent/received that
indicate or suggest pornography, unethical or illegal solicitation, racism, sexism,
inappropriate
language and/or other issues described in our Acceptable Use Policy.)

All outgoing messages are certified virus-free by McAfee GroupShield Exchange
5.10.285.0
Phone: +64 6 843 5095  or  Fax: +64 6 833 6759  or  E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]