> Sparkle - I thought Rebol could take such position once more media
features added, now it seems even Flash will have difficult times:

One of the nice things about Windows Longhorn and it's use of XML for user
interfaces, is that I can create XML using my ML dialect in Rebol. :) Which
means I'll be able to create "native" windows user interfaces with Rebol.

Andrew J Martin
Speaking in tongues and performing miracles.
ICQ: 26227169
http://www.rebol.it/Valley/
http://valley.orcon.net.nz/
http://Valley.150m.com/