* Arie van Wingerden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [031111 09:03]:
> Hi Tim,
>
> thanks for the code sample! I will get into this soon.
> By the way: it looks a bit similar to a DEFINE in a LET fence in SCHEME with lexical
> scoping. Is that right?

  (Duh!-I-dunno (scheme-dummy-here)) ;; <sigh>

> Did you mean btw that I may place it as an example on my site?

  Yes, you are welcome to! I plan on putting together a little tutorial
  for it, but if you were to do it youself as well, I believe that it
  would help 'imprint' evaluation concepts for you.
  (still working on evaluation myself)

  :-) And just for the record... I'm also in favor of a rebol-recommended
  pretty-print style when it comes to posting rebol code for public
  access

  tim