When proposing RT-style-marks i meant not only indentation,
but names, style of modularisation and such too.
Start with Carls scripts as typical and mark such which are
styled similar.
Its not meant to be a dogma, but to get a "typical use".
So if i where in doubt about
zipzap: func[str][]
zipzap: func[str[string!]][]
i could read some RT-style-examples and see in wich cases Carl adds
argument-types. or how he does error-handling. or something.

I think everyone can have its own style. But peoples searching style should
learn it from RT-examples first. and have some help to decide "is it RT or
not?" so the flag.

-Volker