Dr. J. J. "One Eyed CrackerJack" Harbaugh

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 2:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [REBOL] No return Value???

Tim,
> Can someone tell me why this is so?

*why* it doesn't return a value is a bit of a mystery.  But, given
that some
functions don't, then any generic wrapper around a function needs to
take that
possibility into account.

There was a discussion on the ML about this recently. It emerged from
an
entirely different topic; a search for "Please help me to promote
REBOL" should
find you the messages.

I had to solve the same problem with the CGI debug code we wrap around
all
scripts at REBOL.org. There's a note on how that works at:

http://www.rebol.org/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/rebol/documentation.r?script=cgi-
debug.r#
sect4.2

Sunanda.