Dr. J. J. "One Eyed CrackerJack" Harbaugh

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 10:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [REBOL] [REBOL.org] Announcement: notices

Several people have asked for a way of being informed when scripts are
added
or updated on REBOL.org, the Script Library.

We've now added a way to do this.

MAILING LIST
Once a week, if there have been any changes, a brief automated message
will
be sent to this mailing list. The first one should arrive on Monday.

PERSONAL NOTICES
If you are a member of the Script Library, you can request
personalised
notices to be emailed to you at a frequency of your choosing.  For
example:

** be told every time someone posts a discussion thread against one of
your
scripts

** be told every three days any time a new script is added

** be told every 31 days if there have been any changes to
documentation on
scripts of domain 'game

To set up your personal preferences, visit:
    Control panel / Update profile

You can peek at any personalised notices not yet sent via:
    Control panel / Display notices

You can't yet peek at any notices unsent to the ML....I'm hoping to
add that
refinement in a few days.

Please let me know anything that goes wrong with this.
Sunanda,
Script Library Droid.