Dr. J. J. "One Eyed CrackerJack" Harbaugh

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Mauro Fontana
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 4:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [REBOL] Problem with Rebol in a LAN

Hi all,
I would like to use Rebol in a LAN to write some simple client/server
apps
but I find it impossible to do any communication with any other
computer on
the LAN.
That is I cannot open any TCP or UDP port on any computer. Actually
even a
open tcp://myhost:anynumber works.

We have a firewall on the LAN that checks for external accesses (that
is
towards Internet) but I do not think it can influence internal packet
transmission.

So, can anyone help me sirting this problem out?

I hope the given info is enough.

M&F