RT does have control over the list, and we could ban him. However, we do not do so
lightly. (In fact, we've never kicked someone off the list or banned them in the
history of this list.)

It is quite possible that he simply made a mistake with his email client (or a REBOL
script) that caused the flood. I think we know how easy that kind of mistake is.

We will give him the benefit of the doubt this time. If we get a sense that abuse is
going on, we will ban him the best that Ecartis (mail list system) allows.

-Carl

PS: If you are thinking, "wait, I was kicked off the list once" -- it turns out we
(RT) did not do it.  Ecartis will automatically remove you if your SMTP server rejects
your email delivery for a period of time. (You should see the SMTP errors that Ecartis
must deal with!)