Ammon:

> Information like this gives me an idea of what ppl
>  might be looking for and can't find and are therefore things that need to
be
>  addressed.  I may just work on some scripts for searches that found few or
>  no results.

I did the stats because I wanted to know that myself.  I was pleasantly
surprised at how much the Library is being used, and at the range of searches being
done.

> Do you plan on making this information available on like a
>  monthy basis or something?

I plan to have a "recent searches" page on the site, so you can see
everything searched for in the last month (or some other time interval). That won't be
available for a couple of weeks.

Sunanda.