Hi Phil,

On Thursday, December 11, 2003, 12:35:33 PM, you wrote:

puc> That is great Gabrielle .... it wasnt just me going mad then !!!
puc> Have you submitted this patch for the consideration as part of vid 1.3 ?

Unfortunately  not  yet, as my home Internet connection died and I
didn't  have  any  way to post anything while at home, and I'm now
very very busy here at work...

I  hope  they can restore my connection soon, so that I'll be able
to  make  my  submissions  too... I have a lot of patches here and
there that I need to check and, if useful, submit...

Regards,
   Gabriele.
--
Gabriele Santilli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  --  REBOL Programmer
Amiga Group Italia sez. L'Aquila  ---   SOON: http://www.rebol.it/