I'm wasn't referring to the availability of Rebol on
different platforms.

What I was referring to was the distributed nature of
Rebol, the facts that it is designed for writing
applications that run on several computers.

"REBOL was designed to solve one of the fundamental
problems in computing: the exchange and interpretation
of information between distributed computer systems."
http://www.rebol.com/rebol-intro.html