Re: REBOL on PDA
> Hi list!
>
> As we're now experimenting for porting our projects on other platteforms, I was
> wondering the following:
>
> 1. As anyone experienced running REBOL on a Compaq iPAQ H3900 (64 MB RAM - Intel
> PXA250) ?

Yes, on iPaq but don't remember model name.

> 2. On any other PDA ?
> 3. What are the base system requirements needed to run REBOL/Command/View on PDA ?

Sorry, but just Core version 2.5.0 exists for this platform.
And I must said that OMO it was poorly ported :(
The VM doesn't initialize correctly the system/path(s) and is unable to load %user.r
if it is not in the root of the filesystem.
Even with system call or shortcut, arguments to the command line are ignored (you can
call Rebol, but you can't call a script) !
The .r file registration is not make so you can't run script by taping on their icon.
The console doesn't follow the show/hide of the SIP area (virtual keyboard), so the
SIP hide the bottom of the console and you can't see what you type :((

Apart of that, I use it to send/receive compress text file and store them in different
folder automaticaly and it works.
So before porting /View on it, I think that core must works first

> Thanks a lot !!!
>
> ==christophe

DideC