On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 10:04:32 +1300
  "Graham Chiu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Stand-alone version of what?  I don't have time to create
>a View interface to the library - I was hoping someone
>else might :)  I might be able to do something minimal
>though.  I'll see how my time goes.

Okay, here's my minimalist VID reblet to view the
database. It's encapped and available on windows for those
without /Pro.

ftp://ftp.compkarori.com/pub/rebol/rebolml.exe

and the source is here:

ftp://ftp.compkarori.com/pub/rebol/rebolml.r

You can skip forward, backwards, and go to a specified
record number.  Just make sure that the Dybase DLLs are in
the same directory, or in your system(32) directory, and
the mailing.dbs is in the same directory.

Enjoy, and feel free to make many improvements ;)

--
Graham Chiu
http://www.compkarori.com/cerebrus/