Re: IP Address
If you want to verify, you can use my Delete-emails.r script that let you see
emails awaiting on your POP server, and allow you to see the full header
with all "Received:" field. But I think you will only see the IP of your provider
host, not you computer one.
    do http://membres.lycos.fr/didec/rebsite/delete-emails/delete-emails.r
(View/1.2.8+ needed)

Eventually, this script parse the "Received:" fields to pick IP addresses in
order to check for spam in RBL (spamcop...), so if you want to do the same,
you can pick the appropriate code in it.

DideC