Hi list!

few days ago I had some talk with Carl on AltME, I also mentioned it
here but maybe it was just lost deeply in some non-related discussion.
Carl expressed his opinion and that it should be said publicly, that
there is no problem to add some usefull stuff into Rebol, but rule is as
follows - he controls what gets in! What is more he told me that such
things can be added to rebol in one day of coding, so ...

Already requested source codes:

- rgb24 convolver for custom gfx effects
- gif saver
- more wav format loaders ..

So, now it is upto us too to help RT. But of course source codes have to
be properly licensed.

-pekr-