sorry, I forgot to say that they all also support URL!

Use the console's help as often as you can.  its VERY usefull to know what a function
needs, does and it gives you a good cue as to if this is really the function you are
looking for...

Really, adopting this philosophy answers a lot of questions for me.  I still use help
on the most basic functions time and time again, to be sure I don't miss any
refinements.

(sometimes those refinements aren't obvious, but once you've tried one, you generally,
at least, rememeber what it does if you see it... I hadn't used all on mold so didn't
get what it did).

HTH!

-MAx