Re: Re: [view] changing window title. -- vid 1.3 --
I think that the new 'set-face accessor can do this job on a window.

    lay: layout/size [
        btn "Title 1" [set-face lay "Bye everybody !"] 300x100
        btn "Title 2" [set-face lay "Ok I stay here"]
    ]

    lay/access: make lay/access [
        set-face*: func [face value] [
            face/text: value
            face/changes: 'text
    view/title lay "Hello world"

It will be better that the 'view func set the accessor for us (like it does with the
feel).

DideC