Ok, what you are seeing here is that PRINT will try to obtain the value of a
WORD! (datatype) within a block. the simple fix for the error you are seeing
is to enclose the words "Email Status" in quotes thus making it a STRING!
instead of a word.  This should work...

#!rebol -cs

rebol [title: "EMail"]

print "content-type: text/html^/"

data: system/options/cgi/query-string

cgi: make object! decode-cgi data

print [<HTML><BODY><h1>"Email Status"<h1><hr><P>]
failed: error? try [send to-email cgi/email cgi/message]
print either failed [
        {the email could not be sent.}
        ][
                [{the email to} cgi/email {was sent.}]