Hi Paul,

PT> I'm a big confused on 'recycle.  How often should it be used -
PT> such as should it be called in a large forever loop where you
PT> might have a lot of set-word values that you are unsetting?  Or
PT> will this cause a performance hit from that forever loop?

Using recycle will definitely cause a performance hit. It's unlikely
that you'll need to use it for 99% of your code. In cases where I use
it in a loop, I'll usually use a counter so I only call it every N
iterations. Sometimes a specific call or section of logic (e.g. where
a large series is allocated), can also be used as a trigger to keep
the recycle count down.

-- Gregg