Thanks, Will,

but no, this doesn't fix the problem. The URL I found had two adjacent &s:
state=threads&board=cult.tamaraswift&&sort=T

I think whoever made this URL ment for sort=T to join in, but your code doesn't let
it. I only get state and board.

Any ideas? (I'll look into it more closely myself later on, but I'm off to bed right
now).
HY

Dixit Will Arp (23.36 09.02.2004):