I'll just add that then, you can create a superclass object and reference that
instead, this way you can replace the internal object at will and keep all references
to it...

Or you can use the no object approach I've explained completely at least twice on the
list... just do a quick search on the various list archives...

quickly, you can use a block to imitate much of an object's feature, if you don't need
the context.

not many rebolers know that you can use path notation on a block! data and it will
evaluate the next element for you (like a switch call), if it finds a matching word.

HTH !

-MAx
---