Hi all.

My company was just about to start
*really* using SafeWorld's hosting service --
we've been signed up for approx
two months now, and I must say it
has been *very* unreliable connectivity-
wise.

To be fair, I did receive an email response
from SafeWorlds two days after my query
re reliability, and as of 2/11/2004:

"... Yes, we have identified several
redundancies that should solve this
problem.  This should be resolved
with in the next two weeks.

-SafeWorlds Support Group"

My feeling is that Alt-ME is a well-designed,
useful tool that deserves a chance, so I'll
hang in there until about 2/25/04 to see
what happens ... it would have been better
for Safeworlds to not accept money for hosting
until the proper redundancies were in place,
though, IMHO.

Mike

Michael Mastroianni
President, Fluent Energy