On 21-Feb-04, Paul Tretter wrote:

> I was looking thru anamonitor trying to find where to change the
> font globally. I would assume this is something trivial. I tried
> setting the font on vid-face but no luck. Any ideas? I know I can
> use 'with to set the font but want the same font by default on all
> rendered faces.

I've only skimmed the thread on this so I'm not sure what your problem
is, but there are some global font settings, plus a set-font
function...

>> ? font
Found these words:
     font-fixed     (string)
     font-sans-serif (string)
     font-serif     (string)
     set-font       (function)

>> ? set-font
USAGE:
    SET-FONT aface 'word val

    (undocumented)

ARGUMENTS:
     aface -- (Type: any)
     word -- (Type: any)
     val -- (Type: any)

Maybe the source of set-font would give you some pointers...

>> ?? set-font
set-font: func [aface 'word val][
    if none? aface/font [aface/font: vid-face/font]
    if not flag-face? aface font [aface/font: make aface/font []
flag-face aface font]
    either word = 'style [
        if none? aface/font/style [aface/font/style: copy []]
        if word? aface/font/style [aface/font/style: reduce
[aface/font/style]]
        aface/font/style: union aface/font/style reduce [val]
    ] [set in aface/font word val]

Carl Read