Hi Romano,

>Ok, Lad
>
>this is my solution, (without refinements handling and without get and lit
>arguments and without optimizations)

I have got a few notes:

1) I am still not convinced, that a "get argument", (alias "fetched
argument") is a good argument passing method. The disadvantage of it is,
that you cannot easily supply a result of an expression as an argument.

Example:

    anti func [x [logic!]] [x] ; this is hard to write correctly using
the above method

No native or mezzanine Core function uses this argument-passing method
(although there are natives in Rebol/Core that can take functions as
arguments).

Allow me to poll other users: how many of you use this argument passing
method?

    anti: func [:f ] [...]

2) Otherwise your solution is very close. The only bug is probably this:

 >> f: func [get] [true]
 >> anti-f: anti f
 >> anti-f false
** Script Error: Cannot use path on logic! value
** Where: anti-f
** Near: native func [get][true] get/any 'get

-L