>   To   solve   this  you'd  need  to  parenthesize  all
> expressions.

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

picture a man diseapearing away in a vortex, screaming while looking up at the camera
in a bad horror movie...  ;-)

I'm starting to find that discussion a little bit sterile.  Sorry if I seem
negative... but it seems that you guys are trying to change something in rebol which
isn't yet broken!

Every suggestion seems to break this or that intrinsic rebol rule.

Am I way off track?

If so tell me to shut up ;-)

-MAx