From: "Hallvard Ystad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 3:17 AM
Subject: [REBOL] Re: [Time frame for REBOL/VIEW 1.3]

Ah! Brilliant.

So now 'prob works again. updating BOTH 'lines and 'data in the list doesn't
seem to bother neither earlier versions nor the 1.3beta, so updating the
list can be done in a manner that works for both.

And tada! The script turns out to work wonderfully with the plugin module:
http://www.oops-as.no/roy/prob-in (didn't do anything about the quit button
though).

Regards,
HY