you can checkout slim.r

Steel Library Manager.

its a tool I've developed which attempts to standardize the way we all use our
external stuff.  basically, it offers integrated tools to manage namespaces in the way
you want.

its very versatile, and it even handles resources locally to itself, so that you can
package some data WITH your library in a rsrc directory.  if you use the refinement,
then any load/save/read/write will be local to the version of the library which is
loaded.

install is super simple.

it is completely documented.

http://www.rebol.it/~steel/libraries/

note that I will be upgrading my site in the following week, to include a later slim
and slimmed versions of liquid.r.

all downloads will now be placed on rebol.org.

I will be testing the new download tool with my steel package, so they should all be
available pretty quickly.

-MAx
---