Hello rebol-list,

  just want to let you know that new version of my Rebol/Flash dialect
  is available - now in all-in-one-script version with some minor
  fixes.

  just do:
do load-thru http://oldes.multimedia.cz/rss/builds/rswf_latest.r
swf: create-swf 100x100 [background 60.60.60 showFrame end]
write/binary %test.swf swf

  ...to create new Flash file

  PS: This is a context version - that means that there is a 'rswf
  object where almost all RSWF words are closed.
  There should be only these words defined in the global context:

  rswf rswf-root-dir rswf-project-dir create-swf make-swf exam-swf

  PPS: Source files at the RSWF site are now a little bit obsolete. If
  you would like source scripts not packed in one file, let me know.

--
Best regards,
 rebOldes -----------------[ http://oldes.multimedia.cz/ ]