Hi list

Ashley Truter showed us in january, I think, that list! is significantly faster than
hash! and block! with 'insert and 'remove operations. So for building up a huge hash!
that I need in an application, I use a list! that I 'to-hash afterwards.

But watch out!

'Insert on a list! sets the list index to the position after the insert! So after
insterting all my values in a 'foreach, I need to remember 'head:
facts: to-hash HEAD facts

It took a while to figure this out. I know I have seen this as a comment from someone
in the docs somewhere sometime, but don't remember...

Just a warning. And a sigh.
HY

Prętera censeo Carthaginem esse delendam