well my comment was originally in reference
to a filetype:r rebol search on google. this
returns some documents that are scripts, but
also documents that just happen to have
the .r extension. so all that would be
needed to weed something like that out would
be something like filetype:r rebol not-
mime:text/html

cause the chance of an r file (http://www.r-
project.org/) referencing rebol is pretty
minimal I figure.

> Dixit [EMAIL PROTECTED] (11.25 21.03.2004):
> >actually all it would need is if one
could
> >do searches against MIME type. don't
think
> >google offers that yet, but there may be
> >other search engines that do.
>
> I had a mime type setting on the rix
search, but omitted it when I put in the
different
options for searches in REBOL headers. If
there's an interest for it, I'll put it back
in.

> Rebol scripts don't always come with the
same mime type (from different servers?). I
have
seen text/plain, application/octet-stream
and text/x-rebol, just to mention a few. So I
would have to do some hacks, but it
shouldn't be difficult, though.

> HY
>
> Prętera censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

as the subject.