function? :forall

you must supply a function VALUE for function to return true.  if you don't prepend
the function name by a colon, then the function is -obviously- evaluated.

function? get in system/words 'forall

is another way to do it...  it even lets you find functions in objects.

-MAx
---
"You can either be part of the problem or part of the solution, but in the end, being
part of the problem is much more fun."